October 1st
October 8th
October 21st (evening only) & 22nd
October 28th (evening only) & 29th
November 4th (evening only) & 5th
November 10th, 11th & 12th
November 18th & 19th
November 21st evening only 22nd evening only
November 28th evening only
If their is not a date that you would like please feel free to contact me about it via email or you can call me at 480-236-9217
Pricing for 2011-2012
100.00 1hour Unlimited family photos on a cd with your choice of 2- 8x10
75.00 35minutes 10 photos on a cd
Holiday Special 20.00 extra
I will design your own custom card and you can choose to print them yourself or I can print them off for you. Check with me on pricing if you are going to have me print them.
Thanks so much
Natalie
How about Saturday, Nov. 12 in the afternoon. I think we will do the 35 minute session and maybe have you design a photo card. Shannon Ashcroft
ReplyDeleteShannon I have you down november 12th @ 4pm and if you dont have a preference I will pick out a location for you. I will let you know when it gets close k. Thanks
ReplyDeleteHow about Sat. Nov 5th in the evening for us? We'll do the hour session. I have no idea about locations, so will leave that up to you! Oh are you going to edit any of the photos on the cd or is that up to us, cuz that could be a lot for you. Thanks-
ReplyDeleteJennifer Wittman
I will edit all the photos I give you on the cd. Whoops I should clarify that. I pretty much go through and edit the ones that are the best. Thanks jennifer I will put you down november 5th at 4:30pm Thanks Natalie
ReplyDeleteWe'll take an hour session October8 and well also di the holiday special. I would love an outdoor rural setting for at least some of them. Any ideas?
ReplyDeleteAmy I have you scheduled. Would you like the green woodsy area?
ReplyDeleteI love the pics taken in fields. Anything like that around here?
ReplyDeleteHey Nat, We would like October 8th too. Just let us know what time you have open. If you have any idea for location let us know. We would like some pics with the dogs too. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI am thinking either Nov. 12th or 19th in the evening. Let me know if one works better for you. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHey lady. Do you have anything available on Oct. 22 ? We are open for morning or evening.
ReplyDelete